How to Hop Scotch
Here's how to Hop Scotch...we use tokens for beer/wine sampling and spirit samplers for tasting NW Whiskey and Scotch flights. Next, choose one of the four admission packages below to craft a festival experience unique to your taste buds! Curious about what admission packages we offer? Check out the Buy Tickets page.
Hop Scotch Cheat Sheet
- 1 Token = (1) 5 oz taste of beer or wine
- 1 Flight = (5) ¼ oz pours of Scotch or 7 ¼ oz pours of Whiskey
- 1 Non-Alcoholic Beverage Ticket = (1) soda can or bottle of water
Rules of the Game
- Main entrance closes at 11:00pm
- Last call is at 11:15pm and taps close for the evening at 11:30pm
- If you purchase the Spirits Admission and want to taste beer, you will have to purchase a tasting mug for $5 at the Hop Stop
- Additional tokens and Spirit Flights can be purchased at the Hop Stop
- All tickets are good for one day only. Commemorative tasting glasses are available while supplies last. You must be 21 or older and present a valid ID at the event. Advance tickets are non-refundable
- Tokens are good for sampling 5 ounce tastes of beer or wine only - no spirits
- Hop Scotch is a No Re-Entry Event. We will provide a variety of food options and access to a smoker's patio connected to the event. Please plan accordingly as you will not be able to return to the festival after you leave
- Download a PDF of the ticket price breakdown
Please know your limit and have a safe tasting experience. Be respectful, drink responsibly and call a cab.